Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oggetti

It was my birthday this week. I got some good presents. Amongst other things, a nice pair of Adidas trainers, some very interesting books, chocolates and a basket of fruit!

I bought myself something I have had an eye on for years but never got round to getting; an Eames coat rack. If that doesn’t mean anything to you, it looks like something a former snooker player might have made at his hobby craft class. It is a coat hanger that you screw to the wall, 14 brightly coloured balls attached to a wire frame.

Now I have it home though, I can’t find anywhere to put it. I was considering mounting it above the fireplace in the living room, it is so lovely, but that would be a bit silly; like buying something you covet but don’t know how you would use.

2 comments:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dominic said...

I pressume the problem with an Eames coat rack is once you have put your coats on it you can't see it anymore. So you need to get one to use and another to put up next to it that doesn't get used.

Happy Birthday again.