Friday, July 29, 2005

Magic Roundabout

A friend/someone I do some work with and I travelled to a meeting together in his Vauxhall VRX thingy this morning. It has had a number of adaptations to make it faster than a normal one. I was actually a little uncomfortable at the speeds we were doing on the A3 in reasonable traffic, I think that had to do with the size of the car and my friend's use of the brakes. On a previous occasion we were in a Lambourghini Murcielago going very fast indeed and it felt much safer. We duly dismounted the A3 and spent a very happy several minutes circulating the roundabout below. I started to feel sick largley due, I reckon, to the sticky competition tyres he has on the car (it has only done 1500 miles, some at a track day, and already the rubber looks very used), corners had to be taken very fast to get the tyres to let go at all, I was reminded of ride on the Waltzer. Anyway, he kindly let me take the wheel and so a few more revolutions of the roundabout were enjoyed before heading for the solicitor's office.

Traffic, speed bumps and various other obstacles meant that best fun to be had from this thirty thousand pound go cart was to go round in circles.

I would like one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, were with egg and we are enjoying it.
Lots of love,
Ruby the cat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Have fun in your eggie land...
ENJOY...
Love BOB.