Thursday, March 01, 2007

Manon des Sources *****

Doctor: So how have you been feeling?

Patient: Well, to be honest I do seem to be under pressure a lot, my job is hard work, I think I am stressed, not sleeping well, I'm bloated all the time, even though I take Yakult.

Doctor: Mm.....I'm going to recommend that you look at this DVD. It is available without prescription but I will warn you, it is nevertheless, very powerful. Don't expect there to be much reaction at first but after a while you will start to feel the effects; you might feel a little unsettled but it should help you to see things in a clearer perspective.

Patient: Are there any side effects?

Doctor: You may feel quite sick and emotional for a while, you would be best to avoid taking any other drugs at the same time.

A week later.

Doctor: So how did you get on with the medication?

Patient: It was quite difficult to swallow, but I can see now that my condition is self inflicted and that the consequences of going along with things that I don't believe in could be be tragic and permanent, what should I do?

Doctor: Good question.

No comments: