Monday, September 05, 2005

Healthy option

On Saturday I acquired some tasty looking crispbread thingies with seeds on them, (they looked to be to Ryvita as a king sized bed would be to a bumpy ground sheet) from an expensive healthfood shop. Indeed I had a couple for breakfast yesterday and felt quite smug about how much good they must be doing me.

So come dinner time I was enjoying another with a bit of omelette when I suddenly felt quite replete. This was due to the fact that I had tracked down the origins of the small maggot that was gyrating across the table cloth in front of my plate to the unseeded side of the remaining crispy slices where a number of his clones were continuing to gorge themselves. There is something about the way maggots seem to enjoy themselves that really adds to the afront.

No comments: